Maybe its me, maybe it’s the Covid stuff, but I would really like to see a few changes in our Television ways.
- Far less dumb TV discussion, and at length, about footballer’s, who are ‘unknown to me’, minor injuries, (especially ACL’s)!!
- A simple nightly TV Covid update rather than a 15 minute event.
- Far less really dumb ads on TV, where the term ‘video vampires’ has been forgotten (e.g where the video graphics are all consuming and the product they are trying the sell, lost in the hype.
- Someone spell checking the flowing text under the news. Nightly errors are a pain. (Although we now treat such as a game).
- Less on Donald Trump’s personality on show for all, as he rants against all and sundry.
- Too many good shows coming on free to air TV after 8.30PM
- Someone tell me how I got to be 84 so quick!
I would welcome other seniors views on what is giving you the ‘irrits’