A Terrific Surprise

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bettymbettym
    Participant

On deciding to see just what was pinned on a little notice board in my food cupboard, I found all sorts of notices that I have not looked at for years  including recipes. I said I am not making that and threw them away. Then I found a pamphlet all about the how good cucumbers are for all sorts of different things( not  recipes) BUT you wont believe this I had downloaded it from Greypath on  15/12/2009/ thats how long it has been pinned on my little notice board.

It was two pages long and all sorts of information was running down the sides including names of who was on line apart from Ray Lewis there was me, but Tulip was listed wonder if its our present Tulip? the other names I was not sure I remembered who they were. there were about 9 users and 19 guests It talked of Greypath Polls  and that one was on Climate Change predictions, some  nine active forum topics,  and our main menu was 12 subjects long  but it was about the cucumber that I had downloaded it, so I am about to try out some of the amazing cucumber  things  they talked of , But I think   its  appalling that I had this information on my notice board for that long

TulipTulip
    Participant

Yes, BettyM,Im am that Tulip. Now you will need to tell us all the interesting information you have re Cucumbers (except eating them, as the weather is too cold for eating them(Cucumbers).

bettymbettym
    Participant

Hullo Tulip At last I can list all the things re Cucumbers, But actually I think it best if I list the 13 things on the list on the Health  column as most of them seem to be  in the healthy range.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15