Dreadful weather

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bettymbettym
    Participant

Although its warmish weather today here  in Melbourne its overcast and quite dark and raining , and as we cant go anywhere to cheer ourselves up it is quite depressing ,we went out to buy a coffee from our open window shop,  and almost no one to be seen walking around the streets. I feel depressed myself just thinking about it all.

RachelRachel
    Participant

The short time we were restricted here in WA at the beginning of covid was enough. By what I read in the media the Victorian restrictions do appear to be working in bringing the numbers down.
    The gloomy weather will not be helping your depression. Having slipped into the black hole myself this year and got very low I do know that it’s not a good place to be. Fortunately a couple of good things happened and I am now feeling good about myself. I understand how bad it must be for those who live with depression all the time and it never lifts.
    If it helps bettym I’m sure greypathers are wishing you well and if sending happy vibes would work we’d all be doing so. Take care .

Dusty WADusty WA
    Participant

If wishes were horses ,beggars would ride  If wishing could lift the restrictions in Victoria I am sure we would all be wishing our heads off, .but sadly it doesn’t work like that .Please try to live by the rules, horrible as they are ,and stay safe

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15