Trump again

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RachelRachel
    Participant

Mr Trump tweeted

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    D.C. had no problems last night. Many arrests. Great job done by all. Overwhelming force. Domination. Likewise, Minneapolis was great (thank you President Trump!).

9:19 PM – Jun 2, 2020

tivolidreamer
    Participant

Here is a very good comment on Trump by Father Hendrickson

This is an awful man, waving a book he hasn’t read, in front of a church he doesn’t attend, invoking laws he doesn’t understand, against fellow Americans he sees as enemies, wielding a military he dodged serving, to protect power he gained via accepting foreign interference, exploiting fear and anger he loves to stoke, after failing to address a pandemic he was warned about, and building it all on a bed of constant lies and childish inanity.

williamthebold
    Participant

There is a lot of truth in the comment by Father Hendrickson.
    At least my understanding of life and people tells me there is.
    Thank you for posting.
    But it is only one side of the ‘coin’.
    The other is also inadequate?

JenJen
    Participant

Comment on Trump by Father Hendrickson … thanks Tiv.

Spot on IMO.

Dusty WADusty WA
    Participant

Great comment by Father Hendrickson.

bettymbettym
    Participant

I have said before we have a son working in Washington DC at present ( actually he can’t get home to Australia as yet) He dislikes Trump, thinks he is an idiot,but says he is misquoted alot, the media only print part of what he says and its always the silly or bad part.

tivolidreamer
    Participant

betty well said.
    Very very well said.
    As you know I visit USA often for work etc and people claiming Trump is popular are inaccurate .
    I am glad I am not in USA now. Hope your son is safe.
    What part is he in?

bettymbettym
    Participant

Hi Tiv, Our son is in Bethesda I think thats right, he is there with his 17 yr old son who goes to the Bethesda Secondary school. I think its a very lonely  time for them both as the mother /wife is stuck here in Melbourne and they can go for a few walks but that is all,  the riots are  quite    some distance away from where they are.The schooling is about to break up in just another week for holidays  quite a long break I believe, so   I wonder if they will still be talking  to each other  by the time school starts again . Our son is hoping to get a trip home by end of year.

B FrankB Frank
    Participant

Hi folks this is my first post so I hope I dont tread on too many corns.
    When Trump first got elected I thought when he improved the US economy and lowered unemployment etc he might be the answer to their problems, despite his loopy appearance.
    But since then its been all downhill for the Donald. Every time he opens his mouth he has quite clearly given zero thought to what he is about to say and simply extracts one foot to insert the other. My former wife, a US citizen, is quite a fan!
    Which raises two questions —
    If he is so stupid how come he is so wealthy?
    How does someone like him attract such an attractive wife or did she fall in love with his wallet LOL

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15