Trump is a …..

• This topic has 14 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by tivolidreamer. This post has been viewed 335 times
Viewing 6 posts - 10 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    JenJen
    Participant

Interesting take by Channel 9 Rachel. As for what he’s done for America, a few items to consider.

• The US has the worst coronavirus outbreak in the world.
    • The US national debt is at the highest levels since World War II, and US economic growth is set to average just above 0% for Trump’s first term due to the pandemic recession.
    • The resurgent virus has slowed the jobs recovery and left 30 million on unemployment.
    • The US now has a social crisis with divisions glaringly apparent in continuing protests across the country.
    • International relations and US standing severely diminished around the world.

penguinpetepenguinpete
    Participant

Looks like the Murdoch press at work again. As far as I can see, the only person who maintains that Trump has done more for America than any other President is Donald himself. He stated this at a rally a couple of days ago.

tivolidreamer
    Participant

Lets hope Goughs spirit lives on. Maintain the rage.

Your posts are so refreshing.
    I am so tired of the RIGHT.

RachelRachel
    Participant

I wonder if him having the virus was a publicity stunt.

tivolidreamer
    Participant

I fear that if another religious conservative fills the supreme court there is much to be concerned about.
    My heart goes out to women and young girls who are victims of rape or have an unwanted pregnancy.
    I fear a reversal of the Roe vs Wade.
    I am absolutely pro choice.
    I fear young women will once again put themselves in danger.
    Back yard abortions using coat hangers detergent and a other sinister methods.
    Get ready for the cruel anti abortionists who claim abortion is murder. It isn’t!

tivolidreamer
    Participant

I am so sad to say that RBG was replaced with another extreme right wing conservative on the asupreme court.
    This will possibly threaten lives for years to come and certainly attack the poor in health .
    A woman will possibly have to be at the mercy of back yard butchers for an abortion.
    Its horrid.
    The rich just have to fly to places where abortion is accepted but the poor will suffer.
    Maybe sanity will prevail.
    I hope they can flood the high courkt with humanitariansn.

Viewing 6 posts - 10 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
WordPress theme: Kippis 1.15