Forum Replies Created
LOL Tiv … outrageous places … now that would be telling.
My grandmother-in-law used to make lemon sago… to die for. I became addicted to it LOL. Can remember junket, have never made it, but was surprised to see junket tablets are still available at Woolies.
Must admit, I read long texts in books, reports, news articles, etc .
BUT, on social media, it’s short and sharp that takes my attention. No interest in long and detailed explanations of any one particular poster’s view of the world.
Interesting take by Channel 9 Rachel. As for what he’s done for America, a few items to consider.
• The US has the worst coronavirus outbreak in the world.
• The US national debt is at the highest levels since World War II, and US economic growth is set to average just above 0% for Trump’s first term due to the pandemic recession.
• The resurgent virus has slowed the jobs recovery and left 30 million on unemployment.
• The US now has a social crisis with divisions glaringly apparent in continuing protests across the country.
• International relations and US standing severely diminished around the world.
Showing up fine for me JS aka Jackson3340.
Really feel for you Rachel, such a difficult time. My very best wishes to you.
Then I guess you wouldn’t appreciate these famous names from the beginnings of European settlement in Australia:
• Friedrich Wilhelm ‘Ludwig’ Leichhardt whose explorations opened up much of the country to pastoralism.
• Abel Janszoon Tasman the first European to discover Tasmania and confirm Australia as an island continent.
• Woollarawarre Bennelong the first Aboriginal man to visit Europe and return.
• Paul Edmund de Strzelecki the keen explorer who named mainland Australia’s tallest mountain, Mount Kosciuszko.
🙂 I too love it Dusty … good one.
Just one small glitch I’ve noticed Jack … the main Forums page at https://greypath.com.au/forums/ is slow to update … it does show a blue bar near unread forums for me but the actual Last Post details are incorrect despite the fact they are accurate on the individual forum pages.
🙂 Leave it to you LOL.